When you are play badminton outdoors, many factors influence your game, primarily the wind. … This is why badminton is played indoor. Therefore, it is an indoor game because shuttlecock weight consisting of either feather or plastic is about 4.75 gm to 5.5gm.
Furthermore, is badminton traditionally played indoors?
Related subjects: Sports. … Unlike many racquet sports, badminton does not use a ball: badminton uses a feathered projectile known as a shuttlecock. Since the shuttlecock is strongly affected by wind, competitive badminton is always played indoors.
One may also ask, how do you play indoor badminton?
Who is the father of badminton?
He was ranked World No. 1 in 1980; the same year he became the first Indian to win the All England Open Badminton Championships.
|Born||10 June 1955 Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.