Badminton is my favourite sport. It is the fastest racket game in the world. It is played with rackets and a shuttlecock. … I love badminton because it is good exercise and a lot of my friends play.
In this regard, why is your favorite sport badminton?
Badminton is a sport that makes me feel active and healthy while having fun. It is the source of my energy. Playing this sport makes me feel strong and confident. Each stroke of the racket makes the typical “whoosh” sound that I love.
Also to know is, why do you like to play badminton?
This simple yet effective sport offers fun for all, especially those with a competitive streak. … What’s more, because it’s an indoor sport, you won’t have to suffer the cold winter chill to get your heart pumping and your body moving. Badminton offers so much more than an escape from the outdoors.
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Badminton played at the highest level is not an easy sport. Badminton played leisurely with friends and fun absolutely is. It’s easy for people to get started with Badminton. The lightness of the shuttlecock and racquet compared to other sports make it easy for beginners to get started hitting the bird.
BWF World Rankings
|RANK||COUNTRY / TERRITORY||PLAYER|
|4||TPE||CHOU Tien Chen|
Badminton first appeared in the Olympic Games as a demonstration sport in 1972 and as an exhibition sport in 1988. At the 1992 Games it became a full-medal Olympic sport, with competition for men’s and women’s singles (one against one) and doubles (two against two).
Badminton is a racket sport played by either two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs (doubles), who take positions on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net. … Badminton is also played outdoors as a casual recreational activity, often as a garden or beach game.
Badminton is a sport which is very common and is played worldwide. It mainly involves hitting the shuttlecock back and forth with the help of a racquet across the net between two players or four players. The racquet has to hit a web made of steel, which is oblong-shaped.
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Playing Badminton!
- Helps to stay fit and lose weight. …
- Helps in maintaining physique and muscle toning. …
- Improves metabolic rate. …
- Increases concentration and reflex action. …
- Improves heart functioning. …
- Improves muscle strength and flexibility. …
- Increases bone density. …
- Decreases the risk of diabetes.