Badminton is a sport that makes me feel active and healthy while having fun. It is the source of my energy. Playing this sport makes me feel strong and confident. Each stroke of the racket makes the typical “whoosh” sound that I love.
Beside above, how can I write an essay for my Favourite game in badminton?
(2) We all love to play badminton. (3) I also like this game very much because this game doesn’t require more people to play it. (4) Only two people are needed to play badminton, or only two people can easily play badminton. (5) In the badminton game, anyone can play it because of not having many rules.
Similarly one may ask, what is your Favourite game essay?
My Favourite game essay-Playing games are very important for a human being. It keeps a man fit. … Since in India the famous game is cricket many children are having it as a hobby. But my favorite is football.
What is the game badminton?
Badminton is a racket sport played by either two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs (doubles), who take positions on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net. … Badminton is also played outdoors as a casual recreational activity, often as a garden or beach game.
The game is named for Badminton, the country estate of the dukes of Beaufort in Gloucestershire, England, where it was first played about 1873. … Badminton is derived directly from poona, which was played by British army officers stationed in India in the 1860s.
8 Steps to Writing an Essay
- decide what kind of essay to write.
- brainstorm your topic.
- research the topic.
- choose a writing style.
- develop a thesis.
- outline your essay.
- write your essay.
- edit your writing to check spelling and grammar.
My favorite sports person is MS Dhoni . He is one of the most popular cricketer and one of the most successful cricket captain in the world. Born in Jharkhand he was passionate about sports and played shuttle badminton, football and cricket during his childhood.
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Playing Badminton!
- Helps to stay fit and lose weight. …
- Helps in maintaining physique and muscle toning. …
- Improves metabolic rate. …
- Increases concentration and reflex action. …
- Improves heart functioning. …
- Improves muscle strength and flexibility. …
- Increases bone density. …
- Decreases the risk of diabetes.
Badminton is a fun active sport which is an easy game to practice with few painless rules. It boosts up your muscles, adds strength to the muscles, improves blood flow rate and the benefits are endless. Apart from physical benefits there are mental advantages of playing badminton too.
Page 1. BADMINTON RULES. Objective: To hit a shuttlecock across the net to land in your opponent’s court without having them return it using their own racket. If it is hit by your opponent then a rally occurs until the shuttle is either hit out of the designated area or lands on the court before being hit.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.