Top 100 ranking per Tennis Channel in 2012
|2||Rod Laver ‡ ◊ ‡||AUS|
|3||Steffi Graf ‡||FRG/ GER|
Besides, who is the most famous female tennis player?
1. Serena Williams. One of the strongest and most powerful women to ever play the game, Serena Williams has certainly left her mark on tennis. Together, Serena and her sister, Venus, have been a dominant force in women’s tennis since the late 1990s.
Moreover, who is the No 1 female tennis player?
The best-ranked player is
|Characteristic||World Ranking Points|
Who is better Nadal or Federer?
Federer leads on grass (3–1) and indoor hard court (5–1). Nadal leads on clay (14–2) and outdoor hard court (8–6). A total of 14 matches have been in majors with Nadal leading 10–4. Nadal leads 6–0 at the French Open and 3–1 at the Australian Open, while Federer leads 3–1 at Wimbledon.
Roger Federer is the greatest male tennis player of all time, according to 55% of voters on a BBC Sport poll. Federer is currently winning the vote by a significant margin, and leads Novak Djokovic on 38% and Rafael Nadal, who has only picked up 7% of the vote so far.
THE 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL TENNIS PLAYERS
- LAURA ROBSON. Country: Great Britain. …
- MARIA KIRILENKO. Country: Russia. …
- Country: Argentina. Highest ranking: No. …
- ASHLEY HARKLEROAD. Country: US. …
- MARIA SHARAPOVA. Country: Russia. …
- Country: Romania. Highest ranking: No. …
- JULIA GORGES. Country: Germany. …
- CAROLINE WOZNIACKI. Country: Denmark.
Djokovic has fared better than Federer on Nadal’s favorite surface, going 8-19 against him on clay and using Friday’s match to avenge his loss in the 2020 French Open final. On other surfaces, Djokovic has a 22-9 lead.
These 17 Grand Slam matches are the most ever contested between two players along with Nadal-Djokovic. Five of them were finals plus a record 11 semifinals. To date, Djokovic is the only man to have beaten Federer in all four majors and likewise Federer is the only player to defeat Djokovic in all four of them.
Djokovic is the player with the most career wins against Nadal. … Djokovic is the only player to defeat Nadal in three consecutive grand slam finals and the only player to defeat Nadal in all four grand slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open).