5 Best Indian Table Tennis Players of All Time
- 1) Sharath Kamal. India’s most skilled paddler is a man on a task.
- 2) Manika Batra. Manika Batra is an Indian table tennis player who was born on 15 June 1995 in Delhi, India.
- 3) Soumyajit Ghosh. Early beginnings regularly deliver early outcomes.
- 4) Paulomi Ghatak.
Hereof, who is the No 1 table tennis player in India?
11List of top 10 famous table tennis players in India
|S.N||Famous table tennis player in India|
Beside above, who is the best tennis player in India 2020?
Rankings Of 5 Indian Singles And Doubles Players In Tennis
- Leander Paes (Current Doubles Ranking: 63) …
- Rohan Bopanna (Current Doubles Ranking: 28) …
- Sania Mirza (Current Doubles Ranking: 2) …
- Yuki Bhambri (Current Singles Ranking: 378) …
- Saketh Myneni (Current Singles Ranking: 199)
Who is the famous table tennis player?
Fan Zhendong. Zhendong is currently the number one table tennis player in the world, according to the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF). He started his career as a teenager and showed immense talent even then.
|Occupation||Table tennis coach Sports administrator|
|Known for||Two times national champion in table tennis|
Ma Long is without doubt China’s best table tennis player but the 2020 Tokyo Olympics will prove he is the best ever.
The game was invented in England in the early days of the 20th century and was originally called Ping-Pong, a trade name. The name table tennis was adopted in 1921–22 when the old Ping-Pong Association formed in 1902 was revived.
|ITTF Women’s World Ranking, as of 31 August 2021|
|1||Chen Meng ( CHN )||13,850|
|2||Sun Yingsha ( CHN )||11,240|
|3||Mima Ito ( JPN )||11,198|
Ma Long of China