Top 10 Greatest Men’s Tennis Players of All Time
- Jimmy Connors. …
- Ivan Lendl. …
- Bjorn Borg. …
- Pete Sampras. …
- Rod Laver. By Evers, Joost / Anefo via Wikimedia Commons.
- Rafael Nadal. By Brett Marlow via Wikimedia Commons.
- Roger Federer. Mike McCune, CC BY-2.0, via Wikimedia Commons.
- Novak Djokovic. By Yann Caradec via Wikimedia Commons.
Just so, who is the No 1 male tennis player?
As of October 2020,
|Characteristic||World ranking points|
|Nadal, Rafael (ESP)||9,850|
Consequently, who are the top 3 men’s tennis players?
Men’s Tennis ATP Rankings 2021
Is Djokovic better than Nadal?
Djokovic is the player with the most career wins against Nadal. … Djokovic is the only player to defeat Nadal in three consecutive grand slam finals and the only player to defeat Nadal in all four grand slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open).
These 17 Grand Slam matches are the most ever contested between two players along with Nadal-Djokovic. Five of them were finals plus a record 11 semifinals. To date, Djokovic is the only man to have beaten Federer in all four majors and likewise Federer is the only player to defeat Djokovic in all four of them.
|1||Novak. Djokovic (SRB)||12,133|
|34 Age Next Best 18 Tourn Played Move 500 Points Dropping|
|2||Daniil. Medvedev (RUS)||10,575|
|25 Age Next Best 26 Tourn Played Move Points Dropping|
Top 13 Rude Tennis Players
- Nick Kyrgois. Nationality: Australian.
- John McEnroe. Nationality: American. …
- Ilie Nastase. Nationality: Romanian. …
- Jimmy Connors. Nationality: American. …
- 5. Bernard Tomic. Nationality: Australian. …
- Marinko Matosevic. Nationality: Australian. …
- Daniel Koellerer. Nationality: Austraian. …
- Lleyton Hewitt. …
Types. In the game of tennis, there are four commonly used serves: the “flat serve”, the “slice serve”, the “kick serve”, and the “underhand serve”. … Second serves usually have slice, topspin or kick on them, which makes them less likely to land in the net or out of bounds.