Men’s Tennis: Players with the Most Grand Slam Tournaments Won – Singles
Also know, who has the most wins in tennis?
Most Tennis Match Wins
Considering all tennis professionals who labored through long and successful careers, Martina Navratilova holds the record with 1,442 match wins. The great Martina is followed by Chris Evert who won 1,309 matches.
Moreover, has Roger Federer won all 4 Grand Slams?
He is one of eight men to have won a career Grand Slam (winning all four Grand Slams at least once) and one of four players to have won a career Grand Slam on three different surfaces, hard, grass and clay courts. … Federer has 11 hard court Grand Slam titles, which is second behind Djokovic.
Who is the most beautiful female tennis player?
THE 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL TENNIS PLAYERS
- LAURA ROBSON. Country: Great Britain. …
- MARIA KIRILENKO. Country: Russia. …
- Country: Argentina. Highest ranking: No. …
- ASHLEY HARKLEROAD. Country: US. …
- MARIA SHARAPOVA. Country: Russia. …
- Country: Romania. Highest ranking: No. …
- JULIA GORGES. Country: Germany. …
- CAROLINE WOZNIACKI. Country: Denmark.
Most Grand Slam Titles
|Rank||Country||Grand Slam Titles|
|Characteristic||Number of weeks at No. 1|
|Roger Federer (SUI)||310|
|Pete Sampras (USA)||286|
|Novak Djokovic (SRB)||275|
|Ivan Lendl (CZE)||270|
The Top 10 Greatest Women’s Tennis Players of All Time
- Venus Williams. …
- Billie Jean King. …
- Monica Seles. …
- Chris Evert. …
- Margaret Court. …
- Martina Navratilova. Wikimedia Commons.
- Steffi Graf. Chris Eason, Public Domain, via Wikimedia Commons.
- Serena Williams. By Sascha Wenninger, Melbourne, Australia via Wikimedia commons.
|3||/ Ivan Lendl*||1068|
Bobby Jones, who won the pre-Masters era Career Grand Slam once, and is the only golfer ever to have won four majors in the same year.