Here are the top 10 tennis players with the highest net worth.
- 1/ 10. Venus Williams – $95 million (AP)
- 2/ 10. John McEnroe – $100 million (AP)
- 3/ 10. Maria Sharapova – $135 million (AP)
- 4/ 10. Pete Sampras – $150 million (Twitter)
- 5/ 10. Andy Murray – $165 million (AP)
- 6/ 10. Andre Agassi- $175 million (AP)
- 7/ 10. …
- 8/ 10.
In this way, who is the richest tennis player in the world?
Federer, who will miss the Open because of a knee injury, takes the top spot again this year with pretax earnings of $90.6 million over the last 12 months by Forbes’ count, less than $1 million of it from actual tennis.
- Ion Tiriac – $2 Billion.
- Roger Federer – $450 Million.
- Novak Djokovic – $200 Million.
- Rafael Nadal – $180 Million.
- Serena Williams – $180 Million.
- Andre Agassi – $175 Million.
- Pete Sampras – $150 Million.
- Maria Sharapova – $135 Million.
Just so, who is the highest-paid tennis player 2019?
How much money does a tennis ball boy make?
Tennis Ball Boy Salary
|Type||Wage per Match||Grand Slam|
|Ball Boy||$100 – $150||$500 – $600|
|Ball Girl||$100 – $150||$500 – $600|
Who is the richest athlete?
LeBron James, David Beckham and the Richest Athletes in the World
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Net Worth: $400M. Dwayne Johnson, more commonly referred to as “The Rock,” is a man of many talents. …
- Phil Mickelson Net Worth: $400M. …
- Jack Nicklaus Net Worth: $400M. …
- Greg Norman Net Worth: $400M. …
- Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth: $500M.
Who has beaten Djokovic the most?
These 17 Grand Slam matches are the most ever contested between two players along with Nadal-Djokovic. Five of them were finals plus a record 11 semifinals. To date, Djokovic is the only man to have beaten Federer in all four majors and likewise Federer is the only player to defeat Djokovic in all four of them.
Why is Federer so rich?
Federer has a sponsor portfolio that is unmatched in the sports world. In 2020, that made him the world’s highest-paid athlete for the first time. … Federer has won $130 million in prize money in his career, but the total is dwarfed by his off-court earnings from appearances and endorsements.
Who is the kindest tennis player?
- Roger Federer: No explanation needed. He is respected by almost all the players (if not all), and he is loved by the fans. …
- Rafa Nadal: He is probably as nice as it gets. He is intense on court but is probably the most down to earth guy on the tour. …
- Andy Murray: This guy gets faar less than his due.