Before we review each racquet in detail below, here is our list of the 7 best beginner tennis racquets!
- Head TI S6 – Best Overall Beginner Racquet.
- Babolat Pure Drive 110 – Best for Power.
- Wilson Clash 108 – Best for Comfort (arm friendly)
- Head MicroGEL Radical – Best for Control.
- Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3.
Correspondingly, what are the top 10 tennis racquets?
Let’s discuss the above-mentioned top 10 tennis racquets of 2019 in detail.
- 1) Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour. …
- 3) Wilson Pro Staff. …
- 4) Head Graphene 360 Speed MP. …
- 5) Babolat Pure Strike 16/19. …
- 8) Wilson Blade 98. …
- 9) Head Graphene 360 Extreme Pro. …
- 10) Babolat Pure Drive Team.
One may also ask, what should I look for when buying a tennis racquet?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
How heavy is Federer’s racquet?
Federer, for what it’s worth, is using a racket that weighs in north of 12.5 ounces — far too heavy for the average club-level player or even high-level junior for that matter.