The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
In this manner, what are the top 10 tennis racquets?
TOP 10 TENNIS RACQUETS OF 2019
|Babolat Pure Strike 16/19||FSI||320 mm|
|Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro||Graphene 360+||Head Light|
|Head Graphene 360 Radical Pro||Graphene 360||Head Light|
|Wilson Blade 98||Parallel Drilling Innovation||330 mm|
Beside above, how do I choose a tennis racket brand?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
What is the most expensive tennis racket in the world?
Bosworth Tour 96
This is the most expensive playing racket there is in the market made by Bosworth Tennis, a family-owned company, in collaboration with the game’s greatest athletes.
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.
At 137 square inches,
|Head Size:||137 sq. in OS|
Below we share our picks of the best rackets for power, which deliver a lot of pace with little effort.
- Babolat Pure Drive. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Yonex EZONE 100. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Prince Textreme Beast 98. Head size: 98in² / 630cm² …
- Head Graphene 360 Extreme Pro. Head size: 100in² / 645cm² …
- Wilson Ultra 100 V3.
As the inventor of tennis string, Babolat is an enduring brand that has developed an extremely loyal following for its racquets across multiple racquet sports, including tennis, badminton, and, more recently, paddle.
Family tragedy. Today Babolat remains a family-run business, and is led by 44-year-old Eric Babolat, the great-great-grandson of founder Pierre. Under Eric’s leadership, Babolat has been transformed from a company which until 1994 only made strings, to one of the biggest names in tennis racquets, clothing and footwear.
Oppum Adult Tennis Racquet. Oppum adult carbon tennis racquet is a nicely designed and super lightweight tennis racket which remains shock-proof and throw-proof. Oppum is a well-known brand that offers a variety of famous sports products to the customer at a reasonable price.