Top 8 Best Badminton String for Smashing Reviews In 2021
- Yonex Aerosonic Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG-65 Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 65 Ti Titanium Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 66 Ultimax Badminton String. …
- Yonex Badminton String Nanogy 99. …
- YONEX BG-65 Turquoise Badminton String. …
- LI-NING String NO. …
- Yonex Aerobite Badminton String.
Simply so, how do I choose Yonex badminton strings?
Before choosing a string and a tension, there are a few key points to understand:
- Every racket has a ‘sweet-spot’ on the string-bed; this is the area that gives you the most power and speed for your shots.
- As you increase the tension of your strings, the sweet-spot decreases on the string-bed.
Secondly, which is better bg65 or bg65 titanium?
A:BG 65 ti is better. Lasts longer than most strings at high tension . It has a hard feeling and better for offensive shots than the BG 65 which has a soft feeling .
What string tension Do pros use badminton?
Beginner : 17lbs-20lbs. Intermediate: 20lbs-24lbs. Advanced: 24lbs-27lbs. Professional/International: 27lbs – 30lbs+
One of the best strings for smashing on the market right now is Yonex’s Aerosonic strings. They’re the thinnest string in the world and have incredible repulsion power. For a more powerful smash you want a thin string with high repulsion.
Recommended String Tension:
|Product name||Muscle Power 29 Light or MP 29 Light|
|Recommended String Tension||19-24 lbs, 8.5-10.5kg|
|Cover Type||Full Cover|
|YONEX AEROSONIC – 0,61mm rating:||1||Average|
|1. The string conveys a good feel for the stroke (touch/feedback)||–||4,8|
|2. The string has good elasticity and damping properties||–||4,4|
|3. The string retains its elasticity (trampoline effect) for a very long time||–||4,6|
|4. The string supports a good length on Clears||–||4,6|
Check the string tension of your racket regularly. Usually, if you are playing 3-4 times a week, you should restring the racket after every 3 months.
Top 8 Best Badminton Grips Reviews in 2021
- Vigo Sports Non-Slip Racket Grip. …
- Senston New Racket Grip. …
- Wilson Pro Overgrip. …
- Head Super Comp Overgrip. …
- Yonex Super Grap Overgrip. …
- FJZLIFE Racket Grip. …
- Pangda Tennis Badminton Racket Overgrip. …
- Zingther Professional Premium Badminton Grip.
Badminton String Recommendations for Beginners
|1||Yonex BG65||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Nanogy 95||Learn More|
|3||Li-Ning NS95||Learn More|
|4||ZyMax 66 Fire Power||Learn More|
|Stringing Advice||3U: 19 – 26 lbs, 2U: 20 – 27 lbs|
|Recommended String||Control Players: BG80 POWER Hard Hitters: BG66 FORCE|
|Color(s)||Blue / Orange|