Top 8 Best Badminton String for Smashing Reviews In 2021
- Yonex Aerosonic Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG-65 Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 65 Ti Titanium Badminton String. …
- Yonex BG 66 Ultimax Badminton String. …
- Yonex Badminton String Nanogy 99. …
- YONEX BG-65 Turquoise Badminton String. …
- LI-NING String NO. …
- Yonex Aerobite Badminton String.
People also ask, how do I choose a badminton racket string?
Before choosing a string and a tension, there are a few key points to understand:
- Every racket has a ‘sweet-spot’ on the string-bed; this is the area that gives you the most power and speed for your shots.
- As you increase the tension of your strings, the sweet-spot decreases on the string-bed.
Then, what is soft feeling in badminton strings?
Yonex uses a classification of soft, medium and hard feeling strings and the best way to describe it is this; soft strings tend to feel more bouncy and stretchy, they feel like they stretch easier and hard strings feel very solid and rigid without bending much.
What string tension Do pros use badminton?
Beginner : 17lbs-20lbs. Intermediate: 20lbs-24lbs. Advanced: 24lbs-27lbs. Professional/International: 27lbs – 30lbs+
|Recommended Strings & Tension||Yonex BG65ti|
|String Tension Range||20-28lbs|
|Racket Bag/Cover Included||Head Cover|
When it comes to the actual tension, most manufacturers recommend stringing elastic materials like nylon or natural gut around 50-60 lbs. If using a stiffer string like polyester, drop the tension to avoid arm injuries.
Top reviews from India
5.0 out of 5 stars No less than Yonex BG 65 and then Cheaper. If you are looking for a durable string then look no further as Li-ning no 7 is as durable as you can get with a performance no less than yonex BG 65. You wont go wrong with this one. The higher the price the less durable.