The Apacs Feather Weight 55 racket is produced by Apacs and also the lightest badminton racket in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
Beside above, are light weight badminton rackets good?
The advantage of using light racket is that the head, frame, and shaft have far less mass and are therefore much easier to manipulate and swing. Particularly, there are many other factors or aspects for an ideal racket such as shaft hardness, balance point, and string tension.
Also question is, which is the best head light badminton racket?
Yonex Nanoflare 800 Badminton Racket [Frame Only]
Setting a new benchmark for head-light power, the Nanoflare 800 is the leading choice …
Is a heavier badminton racket better?
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.
|Yonex Voltric Z Force II
|Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ
|Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw
|Yonex Duora 10
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Racket Grip Size
|Size in mm
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
Li-Ning N36 S2
Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.