Yonex has proven to be the best badminton racket brand in the world by releasing the video of the world’s fastest smash to be hit by Yonex Nanoray Z Speed Badminton racket. Everybody got to know about this excellent racket when they released the said video and announced the launch of the same badminton racket in 2013.
Besides, which is the best badminton racket?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||SWING SPEED (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.4|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.2|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.6|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.2|
Also know, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Is Yonex Nanoray Z Speed good?
Conclusion. The Yonex Nanoray Z Speed is definitely one of Yonex’s premium rackets. Priced at around $230 CAD, it’s a great racket with a good combination of speed and power. I gave it a 7/10 for power and 8/10 for speed and I recommend this racket for all types of advanced and intermediate players.
The Yonex Nanoray Z Speed is a head heavy, stiff shafted racquet with a new shape isometric head, a touch smaller than standard size. … The racquet is a 3U (85-89g), G5 which is the smaller grip usually on offer in UK.
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
|Stringing Advice||3U: 20 – 27 lbs, 2U: 20 – 28 lbs|
|Recommended String||Control Players: NANOGY 99 Hard Hitters: BG66 ULTIMAX|
- Thrax Rapid z 105- This is one of the trusted brands in badminton rackets. …
- Yonex Arcsaber light 15i- …
- Li Ning G Force 2200i- …
- Victor Arrow Power 6000- …
- Apacs Finapi 232- …
- Yonex Nanoray Light 11i- …
- Carlton PowerBlade 8700- …
- Lining G Force 1000i-
Best Badminton Rackets for Intermediate Players
- Yonex Astrox 6. This is a top-notch racket if you’re an intermediate player who likes to hit powerful smash shots and maneuver quickly on the court. …
- Yonex Voltric 7. …
- Yonex Arcsaber 11. …
- Li-Ning Windstorm 78 SL III.