The Top 7 Best Tennis Racquet Brands in 2020
- #7 – Dunlop. Dunlop Sports specializes in the manufacturing of golf and tennis equipment. …
- #6 – Prince. Prince is a sports material manufacturer that focuses exclusively on tennis equipment. …
- #5 – Technifibre. …
- #4 – Yonex. …
- #3 – Head. …
- #2 – Babolat. …
- #1 – Wilson. …
Beside this, what is a good tennis racket?
The Best Tennis Racquets for 2021
|#1||Babolat Pure Strike 16×19||8.88|
|#2||Head Graphene 360+ Speed PMP||8.75|
|#3||Babolat Pure Aero 2019||8.73|
|#4||Wilson Pro Staff 97 v13||8.68|
Keeping this in consideration, how do I choose the right tennis racquet?
When choosing a racket, there are three elements which affect power and control: headsize, weight, and string pattern.
- Larger Headsize = More Power; Smaller Headsize = More Control.
- Lighter Racket = More Power; Heavier Racket = More Control.
- Open Stringbed = More Power; Denser Stringbed = More Control.
What racquet do most pros use?
Men’s top ten
- Novak Djokovic – Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro.
- Rafael Nadal – Babolat Pure Aero 2019.
- Roger Federer – Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph.
- Alexander Zverev – Head Graphene 360 Speed MP.
- Juan Martin Del Potro – Wilson Burn FST 95.
- Kevin Anderson – Dunlop Srixon CX 200 Tour.
|Age:||4 – 5 years||> 14 years|
|Height:||2 ft. 11 – 3 ft. 3||> 4 ft. 11|
|Length racket:||46 cm||68 cm|
|Recommended racket:||18 inch||27 inch|
It is a pretty hard job to pick the better racquet between Babolat and Head. Head had a wider product range and a more appealing design. However, Babolat’s racket characteristics seem more comfortable for me. … My choice would be Babolat Pure Drive or Head Speed MP.
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.