Tecnifibre Carboflex Airshaft 135 is the most powerful squash racket of the Carboflex racket series. It is quite an efficient racket and is an ideal choice for those players who are looking for the maximum power from their rackets.
Additionally, what is the best squash racket?
Top 5 Squash Racquets in 2020
|Tecnifibre Carboflex Cannonball 125||Graphene Tech||Head Even|
|Dunlop Hyper Fiber XT Revelation 125||Hyper Fibre||Head Light|
|Head Graphene 360 Speed 120||Graphene 360||Head Heavy|
|Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 125||Graphene Tech||Head Even|
Considering this, is a light squash racket better?
A lighter squash racket is generally the best choice if your style of play is aggressive, fast and involves snapping through the ball in order to make directional changes (Such as the Dunlop Aerogel 4D Pro GT-X).
How much is a good squash racket?
Squash Racquet Price
While it benefits to go a little above the most basic options, there is no need to start out with the most expensive or highest quality racket. A beginner can easily invest $30-$50 on a starter racket, but the best value is going to be a racquet around $100-$150 if you are serious about the game.
“Data from Australian Bureau of Statistics shows the sport has suffered year-on-year declines in adult participation rates, from over 300,000 participants in 1998 to just over 100,000 in 2013,” Squash Australia reported. Mr Yeend said there were many reasons for squash’s demise.
between 140 and 170 grams
Squash Racket Brands
- Dunlop. Pros: probably the most well-known brand, and used by many professionals. …
- Head. Pros: Good durability, and a solid range to choose from. …
- Prince. Pros: The elongated teardrop design gives the best power of all the brands, as well as a large sweet spot. …
- Technifibre. …
- Eye. …
- Black Knight.
The sport of squash is hard. It is extremely competitive and fast moving. … The extreme squash player needs to be able to move around the court with ease and without getting overly tired too quickly, or you will not be able to play the game effectively.
While both the games bring a high level of difficulty and excitement to players, Tennis edges out squash as the harder sport to learn. A tennis player who gets on a squash court for the first time will be able to keep a few rallies going.
How To Choose The Right Squash Racket?
- Racket shape. There are 2 different types of throat shapes: Open throat (also called teardrop-shaped) and Closed throat. …
- Frame weight. The 2nd point that you need to think about is frame weight. …
- Balance of the frame. The balance indicates how the weight is distributed.