The Best Table Tennis Blades
- Eastfield Allwood.
- Eastfield Offensive.
- JOOLA Rossi Emotion.
- Butterfly Timo Boll ALC.
- Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC.
Also question is, how do I choose a table tennis blade?
If you think that you are an all-round player then your best choice would be an all-round wood. If you are an offensive player, choose a faster blade which has a speed rating over 70. Most 5 ply blades are in the all-round range (50-70). 7 and 9 ply blades are faster for offensive play and provide extra strength.
Likewise, what is the best table tennis racket in the world?
The best recreational ping pong paddles
- Stiga Aspire Table-Tennis Racket. …
- Butterfly Timo Boll 300 Table-Tennis Racket. …
- Joola Hit Set 4-Pack Bundle. …
- Joola Infinity Balance Table-Tennis Racket. …
- Stiga Total Table-Tennis Paddle. …
- Stiga Allround Evolution With Neos Synergy Tech. …
- Stiga Allround Classic With DNA Future M.
How do I choose a blade?
Blades will generally weigh between 75-95g.
- Lighter blades (75-80g) are better for defensive play as you have better maneuverability of the blade.
- Heavier blades (90-95g) are better for attacking play as it provides better stability and generates more power.
Butterfly makes better quality paddles in general, but Stiga’s wood is softer compare to new Butterfly paddles. the newer butterfly paddles (Viscaria, Timo Boll ALC…) the wood are known to be harder than older ones(a few years back). In China, people sell older Viscaria at higher prices.
The 3 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. The top contender on our list of professional table tennis rackets is none other than the STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. …
- Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle. …
- MAPOL 4 Star Pro.
When you pick a ping pong paddle, go for a handle that suits your grip. The basic rule is the penhold grip require a penhold or short handle, while the shakehand grip needs a longer handle (which can be straight, flared or anatomical). If you haven’t already, study the above section on the different types of handle.
If you play regularly, then an all-round blade should last a year or two. An offensive blade will last longer, and a very fast blade much longer. However, the change in the blade with age may not bother you at all. Some players never change their blade.
Rubbers by Highest Spin
|1.||Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo||9.6|
|2.||Tibhar Grip-S Europe||9.6|
|3.||TSP Super Ventus||9.6|
|4.||Butterfly Dignics 09C||9.6|
Tibhar Evolution MX-P
This is an increasingly popular rubber used by many professional players, including Paul Drinkhall. It is fast and spinny. It has a slightly lower throw compared to a rubber like Tenergy 05 (see below), which makes it a little easier to keep the ball on the table in my opinion.
Most Popular Blades
|2||Butterfly Timo Boll ALC||95|
|3||Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit||56|
|4||Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive||54|
|5||Double Happiness (DHS) Power-G PG7||51|