Top 5 Squash Racquets in 2020
|Squash Racquets||Technology||String Pattern|
|Tecnifibre Carboflex Cannonball 125||Graphene Tech||14/18|
|Dunlop Hyper Fiber XT Revelation 125||Hyper Fibre||14/18|
|Head Graphene 360 Speed 120||Graphene 360||12/17|
|Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed 125||Graphene Tech||14/18|
Then, how much is a good squash racket?
Squash Racquet Price
While it benefits to go a little above the most basic options, there is no need to start out with the most expensive or highest quality racket. A beginner can easily invest $30-$50 on a starter racket, but the best value is going to be a racquet around $100-$150 if you are serious about the game.
Likewise, people ask, what is the most powerful squash racket?
The best squash racket for hitting the ball hard
- =5. Prince Pro Beast 750 – 135mph.
- Karakal Tec Gel 120 – 133mph.
- Prince EX03 Pro Rebel 950 – 131mph.
- Harrow Custom Spark – 123mph.
- Tecnifibre Suprem 130 – 119mph.
- Wilson Whip 145 – 112 mph.
- Dunlop Evolution 130 – 109 mph.
- Head Graphene Xenon 135 – 105mph.
What should I look for when buying a squash racket?
How To Choose The Right Squash Racket?
- Racket shape. There are 2 different types of throat shapes: Open throat (also called teardrop-shaped) and Closed throat. …
- Frame weight. The 2nd point that you need to think about is frame weight. …
- Balance of the frame. The balance indicates how the weight is distributed.
Top 9 Squash Rackets for Beginners
- Head i110 Squash Racket.
- HEAD MicroGel 145 Squash Racquet.
- Wilson Hyper Team 500 Squash Racket.
- WILSON Hyper Hammer 120 Squash Racquet.
- Head Cyano115.
- Dunlop Aerogel 130.
- Prince Team Inspire 200 Squash Racquet.
- HEAD Nano Ti 110.
Medium Weight Squash Rackets (130g – 140g)
This weight range is what most players go for, including professionals. They provide a good trade-off between power and maneuverability.
|Highest ranking||No. 1|
|World Open||W (1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1988)|
between 140 and 170 grams
In short, and all other things being equal, a racket for an intermediate, frequent player can last about two to three years. In this case we would consider the player player about two or three times a week and getting his or her racket restrung at least once a month.
Now we start getting into some of the mid-range Prince squash rackets, which are geared for intermediate players or those on a tighter budget. These may be a bit heavier and may not have the latest technology or pros using them, but they are still decent rackets.