Yonex Head Light Badminton Racquets
- Yonex Nanoray 9 Badminton Racquet.
- Yonex Nanoray 900 Badminton Racquet. …
- Yonex Nanoray Glanz Badminton Racquet. …
- Yonex Nanoray I-Speed Badminton Racquet. …
- Yonex Nanoray Junior Badminton Racquet. …
- Yonex Nanoray Speed Badminton Racquet. …
- Yonex Nanoray Z-Speed Badminton Racquet.
In this manner, which is the lightest Yonex badminton racket?
Indeed, the lightest Yonex racket appears to be Nanoray 10 at 80 grams.
Also to know is, which is the best light weight badminton racket?
Top 14 Best Lightweight Badminton Racket Reviews In 2021
- Zingther Professional Carbon Fiber Graphite Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Nanoray 60 FX Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Astrox 7 Badminton Racket. …
- LI-NING Badminton Racket G-Force Series Player. …
- Li-Ning Badminton Racket Windstorm 78SL.
Which racket is good for Smash?
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
Head Heavy racquets are also called power racquets. More weight is distributed at the top of the racket head, giving you more momentum in your swing. This produces more powerful shots. Badminton Clears are mostly effortless; Smashes are often DEADLY.
The Yonex Arcsaber Light 71 is a Rudy Hartono Signature Series badminton racket which is developed in Japan and Made in China. This is a new and technologically racket that delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning-fast movement.
5.0 out of 5 starsSuperb racquet for smashes with good control. I would prefer this one if you are searching for a racquet which can be used for powerful smashes along with better control. I wanted to purchase a racquet which should be flexible, light weight and should be good for powerful smashes.
YONEX Nanoray 6000i Blue Strung Badminton Racquet (Pack of: 1, 80 g) This badminton racquet is perfect for beginner to intermediate players who want a stiff, heavy racquet for training. It is more suitable for stronger players due to its stiffness and weight. As a typical Nanoray it is headlight.
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW
|Namd & Rotational Generator System
|HEAD Octane Pro
|Advanced Composites Technology
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001
|TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer
|Yonex Duora 10 LT
|Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR
Head Light badminton racquets are good for control players, or players who like to have a SPEED advantage in their games. More weight is distributed at the racquet handle, making the racquet feel lighter as you swing it. Head Light racquets are normally more popular in doubles.
Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.