Popular head heavy rackets:
- Yonex 2021 ASTROX 88D PRO Unstrung Badminton Racket [Camel Gold] …
- Victor Jetspeed S 12 [Yellow] …
- Victor Thruster K Falcon Badminton Racket. …
- Victor Thruster F Falcon Claw [White] …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket [Black] …
- Yonex 2019 Voltric LD-Force Badminton Racket [Red]
Simply so, is Head heavy badminton racket good?
Head Heavy badminton racquets are suitable if you are an aggressive player, playing mostly from the rear court. Power racquets give you more power in your badminton shots, but they slow down your recovery time. You are likely to sacrifice speed for power if you choose a head heavy racket.
Similarly one may ask, which is the light weight badminton racket?
Some badminton rackets are now made as light as 60 grams. To be considered a lightweight badminton racket you’re looking at between 60-80 grams. Lightweight rackets are great for fast hand and racket head speed in rallies.
Is Yonex Astrox head heavy?
Designed to update the Voltric series, Yonex Astrox rackets are head-heavy and aimed at players that seek as much power as possible. However, Yonex Astrox rackets, while maintaining the power of the Voltric series, provide more speed and acceleration thanks to a new type of graphite material; Namd.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Grip Size||Racket Grip Size||Size in mm|
P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.