Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||Weight (gms)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||84|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||86|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||82|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||83|
Additionally, which series of Yonex is best?
- Astrox 99: Ideal for Players who love to play Smashes. …
- Nanoflare 800: Perfect for Players who love Fast Rallies. …
- Voltric Z Force II: More Power and Speed for Advanced Players. …
- Nanoflare 700: The Choice for Intermediate-to-Advanced Players. …
- Astrox 77: The Light-Weight Racket for Superior Speed.
Hereof, which is the lightest Yonex badminton racket?
Indeed, the lightest Yonex racket appears to be Nanoray 10 at 80 grams.
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.