Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||Weight (gms)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||84|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||86|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||82|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||83|
Just so, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Regarding this, which series of Yonex is best?
- Astrox 99: Ideal for Players who love to play Smashes. …
- Nanoflare 800: Perfect for Players who love Fast Rallies. …
- Voltric Z Force II: More Power and Speed for Advanced Players. …
- Nanoflare 700: The Choice for Intermediate-to-Advanced Players. …
- Astrox 77: The Light-Weight Racket for Superior Speed.
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanoray 90 DX G3 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (White, Weight – 350)||Rs.6,390|
Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Badminton Racquet.
4.0 out of 5 stars It is too good. Very good product , value for money. … Very good product , value for money.
However, it is advisable to invest in a carbon fibre or ‘graphite’ racket, for eg. Yonex Carbonex 6 Light Racket, which is a recreational racket of graphite composition. All intermediate and advanced rackets are ‘Graphite composite’ or ‘100% Graphite’ rackets, often with advanced material technologies like Nanocarbon.
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power. Here are the full details of P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear: Head: Isometric. Weight: 85-89g.