Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||Weight (gms)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||84|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||86|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||82|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||83|
Beside above, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
- 1) Nanoray 900. Yonex uses unique technology to design the Nanoray which offers a highly flexible frame. …
- 3) Voltric Z Force-II. …
- 4) Nanoray Z-Speed. …
- 5) Arcsaber i-Slash. …
- 6) Carbonex 8000N. …
- 7) Yonex Duora 10.
People also ask, which is the top best badminton racket?
Bestsellers in Badminton Racquets
- #1. Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet (77g, 30 lbs Tension) …
- #2. Yonex GR 303 Aluminum Blend Badminton Racquet with Full Cover. …
- #3. Li-Ning G-Force Superlite 3600 Carbon-Fiber Badminton Racquet with Free Full Cover. …
- #4. …
- #5. …
- #6. …
- #7. …
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
What is the most expensive badminton racquet?
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
Which racket Lin Dan uses?
Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Badminton Racquet.
What is the most expensive badminton racket?
Li-Ning N36 S2
Is Astrox 77 good?
The Yonex Astrox 77 badminton racket is targeted at players who like lightweight rackets. Similar to the Nanoray 750 in feel and balance, the Astrox 77 is easy on the wrist and forearm. It allows for a quick backswing and good control at the net. It might not be as powerful as the Astrox 88 but that is expected.
Which is better Yonex Nanoray or Arcsaber?
In fact is the best Nanoray rackets in repulsion. Nanoray 750 is top head light racket. Most of the Arcsaber series comes in even balance while some rackets are better in repulsion others are better in control. Arcsaber 11 is even balance (Slightly head heavy), while its repulsion is on positive side.
Which Yonex Voltric is best?
The Voltric Z-Force II is the top of the line racket in the Voltric series, replacing its predecessor, the Voltric Z-Force. This racket sports the thinnest shaft, smaller head, and Tungsten infused grommets, all of which translate to explosive smashes, speed and improved racket handling.