A Wooden flooring is arguably the best choice to have as a badminton court flooring because it is area elastic floor surface. In fact, the Badminton World Federation (BWF) itself recommends wooden flooring.
Accordingly, what is the cost of badminton mat?
In respect to this, how do you set up a badminton court?
What are the types of badminton court?
Types of badminton courts
- Wooden court.
- Synthetic court (PVC/PU)
- Acrylic court.
- Cement Court (not recommended)
Green Badminton Court Synthetic Flooring, Warranty: 5-10 Years, Thickness: 3.5-8 mm, Rs 75 /square feet | ID: 14390795962.
20 feet by 44 feet
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
1 meters (20 ft) Full Length: 13. 4 meters (44 ft) Minimum Area: 1200 Sq Ft.
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Professional badminton games are of five kinds: Men’s singles, Men’s doubles, Mixed doubles, Women’s singles and Women’s Doubles. In a badminton match, the court size for a single’s game is 44 feet long X 17 feet wide and for a doubles match it is 44 feet long X 20 feet wide.