The best recreational ping pong paddles
- Stiga Total Table-Tennis Paddle. …
- Stiga Allround Evolution With Neos Synergy Tech. …
- Stiga Allround Classic With DNA Future M. …
- Tibhar Stratus Power Wood Blade With Evolution FX-S Rubber. …
- Joola Fever Blade. …
- Joola Rhyzm Rubber. …
- Joola Energon Super PBO-c Table-Tennis Blade.
Also know, what is the best blade in table tennis?
The Best Table Tennis Blades
- Eastfield Allwood.
- Eastfield Offensive.
- JOOLA Rossi Emotion.
- Butterfly Timo Boll ALC.
- Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC.
Simply so, which table tennis racket is best for intermediate player?
Recommended bats (USA / Canada)
- Yasaka Mark V Racket (Megaspin)
- Palio Legend Table Tennis Racket (Amazon)
- JOOLA SpinForce 900 (Megaspin)
- Killerspin Jet600 Table Tennis Racket (Amazon)
- Stiga Supreme Racket (Ping Pong Depot)
How do I choose a table tennis bat?
To get a custom made bat, you’ll need to buy from a table tennis shop. Look out for ‘All round’ blades, and rubbers with a high control rating. If in doubt give the company a call. Explain your playing style, what bat you’re currently playing with and how you want your game to develop.
Butterfly makes better quality paddles in general, but Stiga’s wood is softer compare to new Butterfly paddles. the newer butterfly paddles (Viscaria, Timo Boll ALC…) the wood are known to be harder than older ones(a few years back). In China, people sell older Viscaria at higher prices.
The 3 Best Ping Pong Paddles for Professionals
- STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. The top contender on our list of professional table tennis rackets is none other than the STIGA Pro Carbon Table Tennis Racket. …
- Killerspin JET800 SPEED N1 Table Tennis Paddle. …
- MAPOL 4 Star Pro.
Hurricane Long 5 blade
Timo Boll ALC ST blade
Tibhar Evolution MX-P
This is an increasingly popular rubber used by many professional players, including Paul Drinkhall. It is fast and spinny. It has a slightly lower throw compared to a rubber like Tenergy 05 (see below), which makes it a little easier to keep the ball on the table in my opinion.
Blades will generally weigh between 75-95g.
- Lighter blades (75-80g) are better for defensive play as you have better maneuverability of the blade.
- Heavier blades (90-95g) are better for attacking play as it provides better stability and generates more power.
The Top Ping Pong Blades in 2021
|#1. Butterfly Viscaria Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#2. Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#3. Butterfly Petr Korbel Blade||CURRENT PRICE|
|#4. Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC||CURRENT PRICE|