What are the Best Badminton Racquet Brands?
- Yonex. For the extremely robust quality and innovative features, Yonex is one of the most reputable brands for the badminton racquets. …
- Carlton. …
- Li Ning. …
- Wilson. …
- Fleet. …
- Forza. …
- Victor. …
Then, which is the No 1 badminton racket brand?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Besides, which is the best badminton racket brand in India? 10 Best Badminton Rackets in India – Reviews & Buying Guide
- 5.1 Victor Jet Speed S 10-Q G5.
- 5.2 Yonex Voltric Z Force II.
- 5.3 Li-Ning Turbo Charging 08.
- 5.4 Li-Ning 60 II G-Tek.
- 5.5 APACS Vanguard 11.
- 5.6 Yonex Astrox Smash.
- 5.7 Victor Artery Tech 8800.
- 5.8 Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus.
Similarly one may ask, is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
Which is the No 1 racket in the world?
1. Yonex Nanoflare 800
|YONEX NANOFLARE 800 SPECIFICATION|
|Technology||Nanometric & Razor Frame|
|Frame Material||H.M Graphite + HMG + M40X|
|Shaft Material||H.M Graphite|
|Maximum String Tension||28 lbs|
What is the most expensive badminton racquet?
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
Which racket does Saina Nehwal use?
Yonex GR 303