10 Best Badminton Rackets in India – Reviews & Buying Guide
- 5.1 Victor Jet Speed S 10-Q G5.
- 5.2 Yonex Voltric Z Force II.
- 5.3 Li-Ning Turbo Charging 08.
- 5.4 Li-Ning 60 II G-Tek.
- 5.5 APACS Vanguard 11.
- 5.6 Yonex Astrox Smash.
- 5.7 Victor Artery Tech 8800.
- 5.8 Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus.
In respect to this, what is the price of shuttle bat?
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
|TLH Bipan’s 16 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.469|
|TLH Bipan’s 07 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.370|
Herein, which bat is best for badminton?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||SWING SPEED (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.4|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.2|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.6|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.2|
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Yonex GR 303 Saina Nehwal Special Edition Badminton Racquet.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
7 What is the most expensive badminton racket in the world? Ans. The Li-Ning N36 S2 Strung Badminton Racquet (Silver, Gold, Weight – 85) which is priced at Rs. 24,990 is one of the most expensive badminton racquets in the world.
Here are four things to consider when it comes to choosing the most suitable racket for yourself.
- Weight of the racket. The weight of the racket is usually denoted by “U”; the smaller the number, the heavier the weight of the badminton racket. …
- Balance Point. …
- String Tension. …
- Hand Grip.
Yonex Astrox 2 Badminton Racket – Black/Yellow
Easily Accessible Power and Control. Budget, entry-level and lightweight racket into Yonex’s latest range for young players and beginners. Suited to all types of players and styles of play, the Astrox 2 is the latest edition to Yonex’s new Astrox ra…
Top 14 Best Badminton Racket for Smashes Reviews In 2021
- Apacs Edge-Saber 10 White Badminton Racket. …
- Fostoy Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Nanoray 800 Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force 2 Badminton Racket. …
- Yonex Arc Saber 11 Badminton Racket. …
- Apacs Nano 900 Power White Badminton Racket.