Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||SWING SPEED (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.4|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.2|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.6|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.2|
Moreover, how much does a badminton bat cost?
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
|TLH Bipan’s 16 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.469|
|TLH Bipan’s 07 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 300)||Rs.370|
Also to know is, how much does a cheap badminton racket cost?
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (August 2020)
|Tennex T-111 G5 Strung Badminton Racquet (Green, Weight – 450)||Rs.229|
|Silver’s SB119 (Assorted) G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 96)||Rs.249|
|Cosco Cb-88 Gold Color G4 Badminton Racquet (Black, Blue, Weight – 2U)||Rs.255|
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Li-Ning N36 S2
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
Top 5 Badminton Rackets brands in India
- Yonex: The Japan-based company; Yonex has a stronghold in the Indian racket market which offers 15 string products in India. …
- Li Ning: Yet another major racket brand available in India, Li Ning houses its widest collection of rackets available online. …
- Victor: …
- Silver Sports: …
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.
Racket weight is a personal preference, but a head heavier racket does add more power if you have enough strength to control the racket. Head heavier rackets are not suited for all players. Lighter rackets are easier to control, but you give up some power if they are too light.