Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Nanoflare 800||Nanometric & Razor Frame||9|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
Also, which is the best badminton racket 2020?
So, here is the list for Best Badminton Rackets for 2020.
- Thrax G Force Strike II Gen. …
- Li Ning 3D Calibar 001. …
- Yonex Duora 10 LT. …
- Victor Arrow Speed 660. …
- Li Ning Aeronaut 8000C. …
- Apacs Z Ziggler. …
- Ashaway Palladium XT 900. …
- Carlton Kinesis Rapid.
Furthermore, which badminton racket is best for daily use?
Our official list of the Best Badminton Rackets For Daily Use
- Yonex Astrox 99 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Duora Z Strike badminton racket for daily use.
- YONEX NanoFlare 700 badminton racket for daily use.
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 badminton racket for daily use.
Which Yonex series is best?
Using the very latest badminton technology from Yonex, the Astrox 66 is the best racket for improving and beginner players. Thanks to the 4U weight, this racket is very light to play with, and the head-heavy balance and flexible shaft ensure that this racket is user-friendly and offers excellent power.
Li-Ning N36 S2
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
The Apacs Feather Weight 55 racket is produced by Apacs and also the lightest badminton racket in the World. The Armor High Speed Frame design and the ultra light weight of this racket makes it Extremely Super Fast!
Badminton: Top 4 Yonex Rackets For Pros
- Best 4 Yonex Rackets:
- #1. Yonex Astrox 88 D.
- #2. Yonex Voltric Z Force II.
- #3. Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash.
- #4. Yonex Duora 10.
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power.