5 Top Notch Li Ning Badminton Rackets In The Market
- 1) Li Ning Woods N80. This stylish, silver and gold racket will certainly make you the centre of attention on any badminton court.
- 2) Li Ning Flame N55-II. …
- 3) Li Ning N9ii. …
- 4) Li Ning Q50. …
- 5) Li Ning N90 II.
Secondly, is lining better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
Likewise, people ask, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Which racket is good for Smash?
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
U represents the weight of the racket, while G represents the length of the racket. Each racket should be marked with its weight. Most badminton rackets manufacturers use 1U, 2U, 3U, and 4U to indicate the weight of the rackets, with 1U being the heaviest and 4U the lightest. … 5U: The weight is 75-80 grams.
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|
Sponsored by Li-Ning, P.V Sindhu is currently using “N9 Li-Ning Racquet.” This badminton racquet is primarily designed for high power, offensive & attacking players that desire to play with extreme power. Here are the full details of P.V Sindhu Badminton Racquet & Badminton Gear: Head: Isometric. Weight: 85-89g.
Just remember to make sure the hologram sticker is still on racket. Yonex logo on racket’s support cap is one the easiest thing to spot a fake racket. Notice on the distinct, well-defined and clean logo on an authentic racket compared to a fake.
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.