Best Badminton Rackets for Intermediate Players
- Yonex Astrox 6. This is a top-notch racket if you’re an intermediate player who likes to hit powerful smash shots and maneuver quickly on the court. …
- Yonex Voltric 7. …
- Yonex Arcsaber 11. …
- Li-Ning Windstorm 78 SL III.
Keeping this in consideration, which Li Ning racket is best?
5 Top Notch Li Ning Badminton Rackets In The Market
- 1) Li Ning Woods N80. This stylish, silver and gold racket will certainly make you the centre of attention on any badminton court.
- 2) Li Ning Flame N55-II. …
- 3) Li Ning N9ii. …
- 4) Li Ning Q50. …
- 5) Li Ning N90 II.
In this regard, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Which racket is good for Smash?
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
Using the very latest badminton technology from Yonex, the Astrox 66 is the best racket for improving and beginner players. Thanks to the 4U weight, this racket is very light to play with, and the head-heavy balance and flexible shaft ensure that this racket is user-friendly and offers excellent power.
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
|A Li-Ning store in Shenzhen, Guangdong|
|Key people||Li Ning (Founder & Chairman) Terence Tsang (CFO)|
|Products||Athletic shoes, apparel, sports equipment, accessories|
|Revenue||US$1.11 billion (FY 2012)|
5.0 out of 5 starsSuperb racquet for smashes with good control. I would prefer this one if you are searching for a racquet which can be used for powerful smashes along with better control. I wanted to purchase a racquet which should be flexible, light weight and should be good for powerful smashes.
Li-Ning N36 S2
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Grip Size||Racket Grip Size||Size in mm|