Best Badminton Racket For Doubles
- Yonex Z Strike Badminton Racquet. Yonex Badminton Racket- Duora Z- Strike. …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket. Yonex Voltric Z Force II. …
- NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX Badminton Racket. NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX. …
- Yonex Nanoray 900 Badminton Racket. Yonex Nanoray 900. …
- Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket.
Keeping this in view, which is the best Li Ning badminton racket?
5 Top Notch Li Ning Badminton Rackets In The Market
- 1) Li Ning Woods N80. This stylish, silver and gold racket will certainly make you the centre of attention on any badminton court.
- 2) Li Ning Flame N55-II. …
- 3) Li Ning N9ii. …
- 4) Li Ning Q50. …
- 5) Li Ning N90 II.
Hereof, what racket is Lee Zii Jia using?
Is Astrox 99 good for doubles?
Although both rackets can be used for doubles as well as singles games, the Yonex Astrox 99 racket is a slightly faster option. It means it is well-suited for the doubles game which requires more agility. The flexible shaft can make your shots quicker than before.
Is Astrox 100 ZZ for doubles?
The racket is an excellent all-rounder and performs admirably in all disciplines. Whether you’re a defensive singles player that likes to control long rallies, or an explosive doubles player that loves smashing constantly, the ASTROX 100 ZZ would be a fine choice for both.
Which racket is good for Smash?
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
Which is the most expensive badminton racket?
Li-Ning N36 S2
Which Yonex racquet is best?
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||Weight (gms)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||84|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||86|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||82|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||83|
Who owns Li Ning?
|A Li-Ning store in Shenzhen, Guangdong|
|Key people||Li Ning (Founder & Chairman) Terence Tsang (CFO)|
|Products||Athletic shoes, apparel, sports equipment, accessories|
|Revenue||US$1.11 billion (FY 2012)|
How do I choose a Li Ning racket?