Here are some of the best badminton racket for advanced players.
- Yonex Astrox 88 D/Y 2018 New Badminton Racket. YONEX Astrox 88 D/Y 2018 New Badminton Racket (88D Ruby Red, Strung with NG99 @26lb) …
- Yonex Astrox 99. Yonex Astrox 99. …
- VICTOR SPORT THRUSTER F Badminton Racket. VICTOR SPORT THRUSTER F.
Subsequently, what rackets do professional badminton players use?
Badminton: Top 4 Yonex Rackets For Pros
- Best 4 Yonex Rackets:
- #1. Yonex Astrox 88 D.
- #2. Yonex Voltric Z Force II.
- #3. Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash.
- #4. Yonex Duora 10.
Likewise, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
Which racket is good for Smash?
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.