Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|
Similarly one may ask, which badminton racket is best for doubles?
Best Badminton Racket For Doubles
- Yonex Z Strike Badminton Racquet. Yonex Badminton Racket- Duora Z- Strike. …
- Yonex Voltric Z Force II Badminton Racket. Yonex Voltric Z Force II. …
- NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX Badminton Racket. NANORAY Z-SPEED YONEX. …
- Yonex Nanoray 900 Badminton Racket. Yonex Nanoray 900. …
- Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket.
Secondly, how much does a badminton racket cost?
Badminton Rackets Price list in India (October 2021)
|Yonex Nanospeed 33 Strung Badminton Racquet||Rs.2,325|
|Cosco CBX 410 G4 Strung Badminton Racquet (Multicolor, Weight – 750)||Rs.1,199|
|Yonex Arcsaber 008 Dx G4 Badminton Racquet (Black, Blue, Weight – 3U)||Rs.5,335|
What is the most expensive badminton racquet?
|Yonex Voltric 03 Tour Badminton Racquet (Weight – 3U)||Rs.8,150|
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
The racket is an excellent all-rounder and performs admirably in all disciplines. Whether you’re a defensive singles player that likes to control long rallies, or an explosive doubles player that loves smashing constantly, the ASTROX 100 ZZ would be a fine choice for both.
Although both rackets can be used for doubles as well as singles games, the Yonex Astrox 99 racket is a slightly faster option. It means it is well-suited for the doubles game which requires more agility. The flexible shaft can make your shots quicker than before.
Using the very latest badminton technology from Yonex, the Astrox 66 is the best racket for improving and beginner players. Thanks to the 4U weight, this racket is very light to play with, and the head-heavy balance and flexible shaft ensure that this racket is user-friendly and offers excellent power.
10 Most Expensive Tennis Racquets
- Proximus Diamond Games Prize – Worth : $1.3 M. …
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 Original – Worth : $2,800. …
- Dunlop Max 200g Grand Slam Edition – Worth : $800. …
- Head Prestige Pro 600 – Worth : $600. …
- Puma Boris Becker Models Winner PCS-Racket Super 2 – Worth : $320. …
- Babolat AreoPro Drive – Worth : $200.
4.0 out of 5 stars It is too good. Very good product , value for money. … Very good product , value for money.