Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||SWING SPEED (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.4|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.2|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.6|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.2|
Keeping this in view, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
- Thrax G Force Strike II Gen. …
- Li Ning 3D Calibar 001. …
- Yonex Duora 10 LT. …
- Victor Arrow Speed 660. …
- Li Ning Aeronaut 8000C. …
- Apacs Z Ziggler. …
- Ashaway Palladium XT 900. …
- Carlton Kinesis Rapid.
Subsequently, which is the No 1 racket brand?
Yonex. This list would not be complete without the famous Yonex; the most recognised Badminton brand in the world. Nearly 80% of the world’s best players use Yonex., and if you’re serious about taking up Badminton, you should get one too.
Is Li Ning better than Yonex?
Yonex is key player in making equipment while Li Ning footwear are very popular in athletes. Yonex Voltric series is well known in attacking game type while Li Ning G Force is suitable for attack and rock solid defense.
What is the most expensive badminton racquet?
14,994. The highest priced product is
|Yonex Nanospeed 9900 G4 Badminton Racquet (Metal Orange, Weight – 3U)||Rs.17,340|
Which racket does Saina Nehwal use?
Yonex GR 303
What rackets do pros use badminton?
Badminton: Top 4 Yonex Rackets For Pros
- Best 4 Yonex Rackets:
- #1. Yonex Astrox 88 D.
- #2. Yonex Voltric Z Force II.
- #3. Yonex Arcsaber Z Slash.
- #4. Yonex Duora 10.
Which racket Lin Dan uses?
Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Badminton Racquet.
Which series of Yonex is best?
- Astrox 99: Ideal for Players who love to play Smashes. …
- Nanoflare 800: Perfect for Players who love Fast Rallies. …
- Voltric Z Force II: More Power and Speed for Advanced Players. …
- Nanoflare 700: The Choice for Intermediate-to-Advanced Players. …
- Astrox 77: The Light-Weight Racket for Superior Speed.
Which Yonex racquet should I buy?
Voltric 80, Voltric Z-force, are Head heavy rackets in the Yonex range, with a high balance number. 2. ‘Head light’ rackets feel overall lighter and are more manoeuvrable than ‘Head heavy’ rackets. These are well suited for players who play at the nets.
Which Yonex Voltric is best?
The Voltric Z-Force II is the top of the line racket in the Voltric series, replacing its predecessor, the Voltric Z-Force. This racket sports the thinnest shaft, smaller head, and Tungsten infused grommets, all of which translate to explosive smashes, speed and improved racket handling.