Best apacs badminton racket to buy online
- Apacs Finapi 232 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs Force 80 II Dark Blue Badminton Racket.
- Apacs Feather Weight 55 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs BLIZZARD 1000 Badminton Raqcuet.
In respect to this, where are apacs rackets made?
Apacs badminton rackets are a fairly new company in the western world, although they have been going strong in the far east for several years now. The main factory is in Malaysia, and this is where Apacs is most popular.
Subsequently, which racket is good for Smash?
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
Which is the most powerful badminton racket?
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|
12 Best Badminton rackets under 3000 in India
- Li Ning CL 100.
- APACS Vanguard 11.
- Li Ning G Force Pro 2500.
- Li Ning G Force Superlite 3600.
- APACS High Modulus Nano Fusion 722.
- Yonex Carbonex 7000.
- Yonex Arcsaber Lite.
- Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus.
Arjun Srivastava – President & CEO (Chemical Sourcing advisor) – APAC Sourcing Solutions Limited | LinkedIn.
What are the Best Badminton Racquet Brands?
- Yonex. For the extremely robust quality and innovative features, Yonex is one of the most reputable brands for the badminton racquets. …
- Carlton. …
- Li Ning. …
- Wilson. …
- Fleet. …
- Forza. …
- Victor. …