Best Tennis Clubs in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal Tennis Club, Manacor. …
- Eu Moll Tennis Club, Puerto Pollenca. …
- Royal Tennis Academy, Costa de la Calma. …
- Action Tennis, Mallorca. …
- Jonathan Markson Tennis, Peguera. …
- Tennis Academy Mallorca, Peguera. …
- Binissalem Tennis Club. …
- Palma Sport & Tennis Club, Palma de Mallorca.
People also ask, who won the Mallorca Open 2021?
|2021 Mallorca Championships|
|Venue||Santa Ponsa Tennis Academy|
Besides, who won the Mallorca Open?
The tournament was initially scheduled to begin in 2020 but was postponed by a year due to COVID-19 pandemic.
|Current champions (2021)|
|Men’s singles||Daniil Medvedev|
How many times did Nadal win Wimbledon?
|French Open||W (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)|
|Wimbledon||W (2008, 2010)|
|US Open||W (2010, 2013, 2017, 2019)|
2021. Novak Djokovic and Carlos Gomez-Herrera have withdrawn from the Mallorca doubles final, with Gomez-Herrera citing an ankle injury. The duo reached the final in the first tournament of their partnership. … Last year the tournament was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- RobertoBautista Agut.
- PabloCarreno Busta.
Novak Djokovic withdraws from Tokyo 2020 mixed doubles with shoulder injury. … Novak Djokovic’s Tokyo 2020 journey is over, after the world number 1 was unable to compete in the mixed doubles bronze medal match due to a shoulder injury.