Best indoor tennis courts in Hartford, CT
- Magic Lincer Tennis Club of Manchester. 6.8 mi. Tennis. …
- Simsmore Tennis. 9.6 mi. Tennis. …
- North Haven Health & Racquet. 27.6 mi. …
- Guilford Racquet & Swim Club. 31.9 mi. …
- Milford Indoor Tennis. 43.5 mi. …
- Trumbull Racquet Club. 45.2 mi. …
- Mystic Indoor Sports. 44.8 mi. …
- Middlebury Racquet Club. 30.1 mi.
In this way, does Chelsea Piers have tennis courts?
Chelsea Piers is the premier place for adults and juniors to learn tennis through clinics and private lessons, to play recreationally and to compete year-round. We are excited to reopen our courts beginning with court rentals, junior clinics and private lessons.
Then, where can I play tennis in Stamford CT?
Tennis Courts in Stamford, Connecticut
|Scalzi Park Bridge St & Washington Blvd, Stamford||0.92 m||Public|
|Lione Park Stillwater Ave & Merrell Ave, Stamford||0.97 m||Public|
|Shippan Racquet Club 45 Harbor Dr, Stamford||1.12 m||Club|
|Cummings Park 464 Shippan Ave, Stamford||1.16 m||Public|
How much is a membership at Chelsea Piers?
Chelsea Piers, Pier 60, 20th St at the Hudson River (212-336-6000, chelseapiers.com/fitness). Membership fee $142–$180 per month.
We have the following courts available throughout the year:
- Avondale Park. Three floodlit astroturf courts.
- Emslie Horniman’s Pleasance. Two Astroturf Courts.
- Holland Park. Six tarmac courts and two floodlit courts.
- Kensington Memorial Park. Three tarmac courts.
AMF Chelsea Piers Bowl
It costs $6.25 per person per game Monday through Thursday, $7.00 per person per game Friday through Sunday, and $4.00 for shoes.
Private tennis lessons can always bring your game up a level. … Furthermore, if you are playing at the club level regularly or are a beginner and wanting to develop basic solid groundstrokes, then having a few private tennis lessons is definitely worth it.
Tennis Lessons Price List
|Tennis Lesson Length||Average Cost|
What does one give a sports instructor? … My conclusion: tipping a golf, ski, tennis or other instructor (10 to 15 percent) is optional, though more common for private lessons than for a class.