Badminton Classes Patna
- Secretariat Badminton Hall. 4.0. 147 Ratings. Secretariat Patna Secretariat.
- Abco Sports. 4.9. 75 Ratings. Kurji.
- Neokite Badminton Academy. 3.8. 13 Ratings. Officer Club Asopur.
- Mangal Talab Badminton Stadium. 3.5. 4 Ratings. Ranipur Khidki Patna City.
Keeping this in view, what is the fees of badminton?
Registration and Fees: There is no registration fee to join this academy. However, the monthly fee for members is Rs. 2,500, while the monthly fee for non-members is Rs. 3,125.
Moreover, how to get better at badminton?
6 Steps To Get Better At Badminton
- Step One: Improve Your Contact Point. Clearly Not Optimal! …
- Step Two: Learn Advanced Techniques. Well, not this one, but you get the idea! …
- Step Three: Improve Your Footwork. …
- Step Four: Devise Your Game Strategy. …
- Step Five: Get Stronger, Faster and Fitter. …
- Step Six: Challenge Yourself.
What are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
Unsurprisingly, the top 4 nations are Japan, Indonesia, China, and South Korea. Historically, they have been badminton power houses, churning out extremely strong players and even legends. The other countries tend to rely on 1 or 2 top players to keep them competitive in the scene.
Nandu Natekar was a true artist of his art (Badminton). Natekar first represented India in 1953 at the age of 20. He is referred as the father of Indian Badminton and was the first Indian badminton player to get an international medal for the nation.
A badminton court has two lines that run vertically and two lines that run horizontally. In singles, the court is long and narrow and thus we use the inner two vertical lines and the horizontal back line. Anything that lands within the box or right on those lines is in, and anything outside those lines is out.
17 Fundamental skills of badminton
|S.N||Basic Badminton Skills||Types|
|1||Grip||Back Hand Forehand|
|2||Stance||Attacking Stance Defensive Stance Net Stance|
|3||Footwork||Move only 2-3 steps backward. Shuffle only 1 step sidewards. Move only 2-3 steps front|
|4||Serve||High Serve Low Serve|