The Iconic Red Soles on Louboutin Footwear Were Originally Created by Accident. Since French fashion label Christian Louboutin introduced it as a part of their footwear lineup, the iconic red sole on the bottom of their shoes has literally become synonymous with the brand’s entire identity.
Moreover, what women’s shoes have the red bottom?
Christian Louboutin’s trademark red-bottomed shoes have become iconic.
Likewise, how can you tell if red bottoms are fake?
What is the most expensive Louboutin?
Let’s have a look at the most expensive Louboutin shoes in the market.
- Snakeskin Daffodile Pump – $ 1,895.
- Armurabotta Pointy Thigh High Boot – $ 1,795.
- Python Peep for Ladies – $ 1,795.
- Taclou Spiked Heel Leather Knee High Boots in Black – $ 1,795.
- Lady Spiked Platform Pump in Leopard Print – $ 1,595.
The official Louboutin website simply states – “the red lacquer sole will wear off with use of the shoes” – they also emphasise the fact that wearing of the red soles is not a manufacturing fault or defect in the shoes.
1. The Passion Diamond Shoes – $17 Million. The world’s “most expensive” pair of shoes are worth USD 17 million were launched in October 2018 in UAE. The luxurious Passion Diamond Shoes which are made from diamonds and gold, took over nine months to design and create.