Top 10 Best badminton Shoes
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Rocket 9.
- ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes.
- LI-NING Men Saga Lightweight Badminton Shoes.
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Tactic 2 Training Shoes.
- Adidas Men’s Stabil X Volleyball Shoe.
- YONEX Power Cushion 03 Men’s Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes.
Moreover, what is the difference between badminton shoes and running shoes?
What is the Difference between Running Shoes and Badminton Shoes? … The thick rubber soles of your running shoes won’t allow you to change places quickly. With proper badminton shoes that have thinner soles, you will feel closer to the ground. It will offer more stability, acceleration and flexibility.
In this manner, which is best non marking shoes for badminton?
5 Non Marking Badminton Shoes That’s Best To Shop On Flipkart
- #1. Nivia Smash Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹999. …
- #2. Vector X CS-2040 Badminton Shoes For Men. Cost: ₹1,417. …
- #3. FOOTFIX Men’s SPECTRUM Navy Blue Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹949. …
- 5) Li-Ning Players Non-Marking Badminton Court Shoes Badminton Shoes. Cost: ₹2,140.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
In badminton you are likely to occasionally slide as you move side to side – this means you need a shoe that offers support and protects your ankles. When you are moving fast across a hard court, the friction can lead to blisters on your skin – proper badminton shoes make it less likely that you will develop blisters.
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Saina Nehwal is the first Indian badminton player to become world No. 1.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|