Best Quality Badminton Shoes
- Li-Ning Men Saga Lightweight.
- Yonex Power Cushion 65 Z2.
- Yonex 78th Power Cushion Aerus Z.
- Python Deluxe Indoor Court shoes.
- Babolat Shadow Spirit Men’s Shoe.
- Yonex Aerus 3.
- Adidas Essence 12 Indoor Court Shoe.
- Mizuno Men’s Lighting Mid-Indoor Court Shoe.
Considering this, are there special shoes for badminton?
If you are going to use a wooden court or a synthetic court, you most definitely need to buy badminton shoes. They come with specialized gum rubber soles that do not leave scuff marks on the wooden court. … If you are going to play on cement occasionally, any pair of shoes with rubber soles will be sufficient.
Similarly one may ask, can I wear running shoes for badminton?
Before going into the rest of this article, I want to make a disclaimer: Playing badminton with running shoes is highly not recommended. Due to the design of running shoes, there is a high chance of getting injured wearing them to play badminton.
Does Nike make badminton shoes?
Nike Men’s Court Shuttle V Badminton Shoes.
The badminton court should be 44 feet long by 22 feet wide if playing doubles, and 44 feet long by 17 feet wide for singles. If the facility is indoors, there needs to be enough height for the shuttlecock to be able to float across the net without hitting the ceiling.
5 Pieces of Equipment All Serious Badminton Players Need
- Badminton Racket. Of course, you will need a badminton racket if you plan on playing badminton! …
- Racket weight. …
- Badminton Racket Strings. …
- Racket Grip size. …
- Grips. …
- Grip Powder. …
Generally, wear outfits that allow freedom of movement and quick movement. Of course, everybody will have their own preferences on what to wear during their badminton sessions.