Hereof, what is the rarest tennis racquet?
Top 10 Most Expensive Tennis Rackets in the World
- Proximus Diamond game prize.
- The Chanel Racket.
- The Boris Becker world Champion L3 1995 Racket.
- Bosworth Tour 96.
- Wilson Pro Staff RF97 2018 racket.
- Wilson Blade SW104.
- Yonex Astrel 105.
- Head MxG 5.
Regarding this, does Roger Federer use a dampener?
Despite the fact that the majority of the top tennis players in the world do use dampeners, surprisingly, the most successful male and female players currently playing on tour, Roger Federer and Serena Williams, neither of them use vibration dampeners in their tennis racquets.
How heavy is Federer’s racket?
Federer, for what it’s worth, is using a racket that weighs in north of 12.5 ounces — far too heavy for the average club-level player or even high-level junior for that matter.
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.
Most Expensive Tennis Balls
- Wilson Tour Germany (value $ 9.48) …
- Head No. …
- Babolat French Open All Court (value $ 2.25) …
- Wilson Tour Clay Green (value $ 2)
- Dunlop Fort Elite (value $ 1.95)
- Babolat French Open Clay (value $ 1.87)
- Wilson Australian Open (value $ 1.80)
- Head ATP (value $ 1.7)
Of the Big 3, Nadal is using the lightest racquet with Roger Federer’s RF97 the heaviest at 357g and Novak Djokovic’s racquet not too far behind at 353g.
|Head Size||100 in²|
|Strung Weight||343 grams|
|Balance||33.5cm (3pts HL)|