John Millman uses a rather rare brand of tennis racquet in the form Technifbre ATP T-Fight 320 XTC stringing it with Tecnifibre Black Code 16. This is one of the heaviest racquet belonging to the TFight family.
Also know, what is the rarest tennis racquet?
Top 10 Most Expensive Tennis Rackets in the World
- Proximus Diamond game prize.
- The Chanel Racket.
- The Boris Becker world Champion L3 1995 Racket.
- Bosworth Tour 96.
- Wilson Pro Staff RF97 2018 racket.
- Wilson Blade SW104.
- Yonex Astrel 105.
- Head MxG 5.
Similarly one may ask, what nationality is Alexei Popyrin?
Does Tomic still play tennis?
Tomic, 28, has regularly bemoaned his lack of interest in tennis yet as one of his former mentors points out, he knows nothing else. “I always worry about what Bernie is going to do when he can’t play tennis,” he said. “He has got nothing to fall back on as all he knows is tennis.”
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.
Most Expensive Tennis Balls
- Wilson Tour Germany (value $ 9.48) …
- Head No. …
- Babolat French Open All Court (value $ 2.25) …
- Wilson Tour Clay Green (value $ 2)
- Dunlop Fort Elite (value $ 1.95)
- Babolat French Open Clay (value $ 1.87)
- Wilson Australian Open (value $ 1.80)
- Head ATP (value $ 1.7)
Of the Big 3, Nadal is using the lightest racquet with Roger Federer’s RF97 the heaviest at 357g and Novak Djokovic’s racquet not too far behind at 353g.
|Head Size||100 in²|
|Strung Weight||343 grams|
|Balance||33.5cm (3pts HL)|