Keeping this in view, what is the rarest tennis racquet?
Top 10 Most Expensive Tennis Rackets in the World
- Proximus Diamond game prize.
- The Chanel Racket.
- The Boris Becker world Champion L3 1995 Racket.
- Bosworth Tour 96.
- Wilson Pro Staff RF97 2018 racket.
- Wilson Blade SW104.
- Yonex Astrel 105.
- Head MxG 5.
Consequently, are old tennis rackets worth any money?
There’s really no right or wrong approach because it’s a matter of preference. For collectors of rare or vintage rackets, often the value is found in the historical or sentimental significance of the item. There are a few who are willing to pay the big bucks for the privilege of ownership.
What racket did John McEnroe use?
As a rule the more expensive the racket the better the string job. Less expensive rackets will likely not have great strings however if your strings feel good and you can play with them then certainly do not cut them out. Remember strings are the only thing that make contact with the ball, they are worth investing in.
Most Expensive Tennis Balls
- Wilson Tour Germany (value $ 9.48) …
- Head No. …
- Babolat French Open All Court (value $ 2.25) …
- Wilson Tour Clay Green (value $ 2)
- Dunlop Fort Elite (value $ 1.95)
- Babolat French Open Clay (value $ 1.87)
- Wilson Australian Open (value $ 1.80)
- Head ATP (value $ 1.7)
Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Racket
The graphite-aramid frame and leather handle make the racket both lightweight and durable. It has specs similar to Roger’s original RF97A tennis racket and weighs a total of 360 grams. The highest price you can find this one for is $400.