Compare with similar items
|This item Apacs Feather Weight 55 Unstrung Badminton Racquet||Apacs FW 500 Graphite Feather Weight 500 Badminton Racket 7U-G1|
|Item Type Name||Badminton||Badminton|
|Item Weight||55 grams||58 grams|
One may also ask, which is best racket in apacs?
Best apacs badminton racket to buy online
- Apacs Finapi 232 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs Force 80 II Dark Blue Badminton Racket.
- Apacs Feather Weight 55 Badminton Racquet.
- Apacs BLIZZARD 1000 Badminton Raqcuet.
Just so, which is the lightest badminton racket?
If you are interested in getting the lightest badminton racket that money can buy, then a search of available rackets shows that the Karakal BN-60 badminton racket weighs in at just 60 grams when unstrung. Coming in at a close second would be the Apacs Feather Weight 200 at 69 grams.
How can you tell a fake apacs racquet?
How to identify the genuine and fake Apacs racket:
- Symbol at 4 or 8’clock of frame.
- Colour and font of ‘Z’ on shaft.
- Symbol on shaft.
- Superbrands logo on front cap.
- Color and design of back cap.
- Frame type of racket. Apacs genuine Z Ziggler is Compact Quad Voltaic frame.
- Thickness of racket shaft. …
- Racket max tension.
If you want to get the top-rated smash-hitting and powerful racket, we make your advice to go with Yonex. This YONEX Voltric Z-Force 2 is a great option for you to play both indoors and outdoors that may be a high-priced racket, but it is a perfect choice to play.
|1||Yonex Voltric Z Force II||Learn More|
|2||Yonex Astrox 100 ZZ||Learn More|
|3||Victor Thruster K Falcon Claw||Learn More|
|4||Yonex Duora 10||Learn More|