Badminton Courts have a length of 44′ (13.4 m), but double courts are 20′ (6.1 m) wide while single courts are reduced to 17′ (5.18 m); shrinking by 1.5′ (. 46 m) on both sides.
Besides, how big is a backyard badminton court?
Hereof, what are the badminton rules?
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
What are the types of badminton court?
Types of badminton courts
- Wooden court.
- Synthetic court (PVC/PU)
- Acrylic court.
- Cement Court (not recommended)
around 75 AED per hour
Easy and fun to play, people of all ages can team up and bat the shuttlecock around. But you can kick your game up a notch by creating a professional badminton court right in your own backyard — and you don’t have to be a professional to build it. Locate a flat area that is at least 54 feet long and 30 feet wide.