The official size of a table tennis table is 274cm long, 152.5cm wide and 76cm in height according to the ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation), who approve the dimensions of ping pong tables for them to be considered regulation. This equates to approximately 9 feet in length and 5 feet in width.
Beside this, what is standard size of table tennis table?
The Ideal Standard
A table should measure 2.74m long, 1.525m wide and be 76cm high. The ball should bounce 23cm high when dropped from a height of 30cm.
Also, what are the official ping pong rules?
Official Rules of Table Tennis
- GAMES ARE PLAYED TO 11 POINTS. …
- ALTERNATE SERVES EVERY TWO POINTS. …
- TOSS THE BALL STRAIGHT UP WHEN SERVING. …
- THE SERVE CAN LAND ANYWHERE IN SINGLES. …
- DOUBLES SERVES MUST GO RIGHT COURT TO RIGHT COURT. …
- A SERVE THAT TOUCHES THE NET ON THE WAY OVER IS A “LET” …
- ALTERNATE HITTING IN A DOUBLES RALLY.
Which country is the best in table tennis?
Size: L: 206 (81″) x W: 115 (45″) x H: 77cm (30”). Table thickness: 4cm (1.5″). Folded size: L: 115 (45″) x W: 8.5 (3.5″) x H: 120cm (47″).
Table tennis and ping-pong are essentially the same game and there are no major differences between them. … Ping-pong is an almost identical game (although there are several variations, including the well-known game of beer pong, of course) that is played in a much more informal and social way.