Silver’s Rackets Price list in India (September 2021)
|Silver’s Shock-101 G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (White, Black)||Rs.2,920|
|Silver’s LX-1500 Strung Badminton Racquet (Assorted)||Rs.670|
|Silver’s Organic G3 Strung Badminton Racquet (Assorted)||Rs.2,015|
People also ask, which metal is good for badminton?
Aluminum has a lightweight feature which makes the metal suitable for a badminton racket. It also has the ability to exert more power on the shuttlecock. This is one of the reasons why most of the players opt for it. This is made from a single piece of metal.
Then, what is the No 1 badminton racket?
1. Yonex Nanoray 900. Founded by Minoru Yoneyama in 1946, Yonex has undoubtedly established itself as the biggest brand in badminton. Amongst its wide variety of badminton rackets, Nanoray 900 is arguably the one that screams success.
What are badminton balls called?
Ace. An outright point from a serve that is not even touched by the receiver. Archaically “ace” was used to mean any point scored.
Badminton Grips Buying Guide
|Grip Size||Racket Grip Size||Size in mm|
- A match consists of the best of three games of 21 points.
- The player/pair winning a rally adds a point to its score.
- At 20-all, the player/pair which first gains a 2-point lead wins that game.
- At 29-all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
- The player/pair winning a game serves first in the next game.
The badminton court is 13.4m long and 6.1m wide. For singles the court is marked 5.18m wide. The lines marking out the court are easily distinguishable and coloured white or yellow. The lines are 40mm wide.
Yonex voltric is developed with tri Voltage system which is more accurate system for better racket performance. Li Ning G Force Pro 2600 is developed on G force technology which uses ultra light frame and Dynamic Optimum frame technology to deliver best in class racket performance.
Top 5 Badminton Racquets 2021
|Badminton Racquets||Technology||POWER (10)|
|Yonex Astrox 99 LCW||Namd & Rotational Generator System||9.5|
|HEAD Octane Pro||Advanced Composites Technology||9.5|
|Li Ning 3D Calibar 001||TB Nano, & Wing Stabilizer||9.4|
|Yonex Duora 10 LT||Aero Box Frame, Nanometric DR||9.3|
Badminton Court Dimensions
- Badminton Court. Dimensions Diagram. …
- Overall Court Dimensions. The overall dimensions of a badminton court is 20 feet by 44 feet. …
- The Net Line. …
- Short Service Line. …
- Center Line. …
- Side Line for Singles Play. …
- Back Boundary Line and Long Service Line for Singles. …
- Long Service Line for Doubles.