Compare with similar items
|This item Yonex Mavis 200i Nylon Shuttle Cock, Pack of 6 (Yellow)||Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks #1 Best Seller|
|Customer Rating||4.3 out of 5 stars (15318)||4.2 out of 5 stars (5617)|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India|
|Item Weight||90 grams||8 grams|
In respect to this, how do you make a badminton birdie?
Correspondingly, which cork is best for badminton?
best badminton shuttlecock in India
- Yonex Mavis 350 Nylon Shuttlecock (Pack of 6) …
- Victor NS 3000 6 Pieces Nylon Shuttlecock (Set of 2) …
- SUPER SONA Vins Nylon Shuttlecock. …
- Yonex Mavis 10 Nylon 6 Shuttlecocks. …
- COSCO AERO 727 SHUTTLE COCKS-NYLON.
What are badminton balls called?
Contact Faults in Badminton. During play, if the player touches the net or the player’s racket hits the net, it is called a fault.
Invented in India in a version called poona. British army officers learned the game about 1870. In 1873 the duke of Beaufort introduced the sport at his country estate, Badminton, from which the game derives its name.